Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog #6 assignment

I was excited about this class from the beginning and so far i'm satisfied with how it works. I enjoy the idea of having to write blogs, where we get to share our thoughts and ideas with the rest of the class. We receive criticism to understand what we should improve on and what our strong points are. Personally, I get to learn new things from reading my classmates' blogs and get ideas on how I should write. I prefer having blogs than papers because they seem more exciting and easier. We get to speak our mind. Doing group work also helps because we get to share our ideas and discuss them. I think my notes, the blogs, and group work helped me get a good grade on the midterm. I feel good about this class and look forward to reading more stories. Thanks to Prof. Luke for doing a great job in making sure the class understands the assignments and keeping a limit on the workload (hahaha).

No comments:

Post a Comment